SUPPLIER FOR EPIDEMIC PROTECTION
HOT SELLING PRODUCTS
UV Sanitizer Box
UV Light Cell Phone Sanitizer Box
Bone Conducting Headphone
Bluetooth Bone Conduction Headphone
TENS Neck Massager
Wireless Smart Neck Massager
3 Poly Medical Mask
Our clients say
1. Please stay at home for your family, do not go to crowded places.
2. Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before washing your hands. It’s necessary to wash your hands often.
3. Please wear a mask If you have to go out. When you take the elevator, please do not touch the buttons directly with your hands, you can wear gloves or use a cotton swab to touch them.
4. When you come back home from outside, spray alcohol to your clothes, shoes and shoes’ bottoms. Then keep them away from fire!! (If you don’t have enough medical alcohol, please ventilate your clothes and shoes on the balcony for 24 hours. Just make them leave far away from you, then wash your hands 20 seconds. )
5. Don’t forget your phone will also carry bacterium, please wipe your phone with alcohol.
6. Please take care of yourself, don’t catch a cold, and eat vitamin C daily to enhance your resistance.
- the wash: first, wash your hands, avoid unclean hands pollution masks an inner surface;
- the hang: the horizontal mask attached to the face and nose, both ends of the rope hanging on the ear with two hands;
- the pull: like under shown, both hands in the vertical direction to pull the mask folds so that the mask can fully cover the nose and mouth and chin;
- the pressure: finally, use the index finger by both hands on either side of the nose pressed metal strip, so that the upper end face masks can be close to the bridge of the nose.
In addition, the need to draw attention to is: wear a mask to avoid frequent touching a mask to prevent reduce the protective effect; after taking off the mask, put tape or paper wrapped inside, and then placed in a covered trash disposal, and wash hands promptly; do not reuse disposable masks.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Practice respiratory hygiene.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Seek meical care early.
Dr Shunmay Yeung from London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine explains: “The virus enters the body through mucus membranes, which mean the eyes, the nose and the mouth. It transmits from person to person, generally by us touching our eyes, nose or mouth, or inhaling droplets directly from someone who is sneezing or coughing. Face masks can help reduce the spread from infectious people when very close contact is unavoidable. “
via BBC news: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-51881555/coronavirus-do-face-masks-actually-work
The key for masks to prevent virus is filtering infectious droplets. That’s why you need to use masks that are marked with PFE, Particulate Filtration Efficiency. Under normal circumstances, using masks that are made of static electret treated melt blown cloth will work just fine. Only in high risk areas you will need to wear mask of which PFE is higher than 95%, like N95/KN95/FFP2 types of masks, these types of masks significantly increase breathing resistance.
Viruses mainly spread by infectious mouth droplets. 82% of droplets’ diameter is between 0.74 to 2.12μm. 97% of droplets’ diameter is between 0.5~12μm. Masks can prevent virus is because melt blown cloth filtration. The fiber fineness of this material is only between 0.5~1μm, very fine gaps. After static electret treatment, fiber has electrostatic adsorption effect with good air filtration. However, melt blown cloth material can only be recognized under microscope. Therefore, the industry has formulated particulate filtering standards to ensure mask filterability. Because 0.3μm particles are the most difficult to filter for masks, all countries use 0.3μm sodium chloride particles as the detection object. N95 / KN95 / FFP2 are the filtering standards of the United States, China, and EU mask standards, respectively. They all can filter more than 95% of 0.3μm sodium chloride particles (that is, PFE≥95%). the diameter of the droplet core is mostly more than 0.74 μm, this type of masks can actually filter 98 ~ 99% of the droplet core. However, the production capacity of such masks is very limited, and the breathing resistance is very high, so they are more suitable for wearing in high risk environments, such as hospitals, airplanes, and crowded places. Disposable flat mask is more suitable for ordinary people in general cases. However, disposable flat masks are the hard to choose. Because many disposable flat masks may not use melt blown cloth, the protection of these masks is the same as gauze and cotton masks, has almost no effect on preventing viruses, because their PFE is under 10%. There are two standards for medical disposable flat masks in China. One is YY / T 0969-2013, which requires a bacterial filtration efficiency of BFE ≥ 95%, but it does not require a PFE index. The other is YY 0469-2011, which requires BFE ≥ 95% and PFE ≥ 30%. Such masks will use meltblown cloth, but they may not be electrostatically electretized. Because the physical filtration capacity of the meltblown cloth has reached about 35%, only after the electrostatic electret treatment, the efficiency can reach more than 70%. Therefore, disposable planar medical masks do not necessarily have good protection against viruses. The key is to see whether the melt-blown cloth material used for electrostatic electret treatment is used, and the PFE index of this mask.
Year 2020, in order to fight against COVID, Arparnar had invested in a new mask factory to produce medical mask and epidemic protection items.
Daily production capacity for medical mask is as below:
Disposable medical masks: 1KK Pcs/day.
Medical surgical masks: 500K Pcs/day.
KN95/N95 masks: 100K Pcs/day.
Please feel free to contact us if you need
GET IN TOUCH
Unit 04, 7/F, Bright Way Tower, No. 33, Mong Kok Road, Kowloon, HK
Phone : + 86-13510201020
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 09:00 – 18:00